HanesBrands is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. Our iconic innerwear and activewear apparel brands found in the United States and elsewhere include Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, JMS/Just My Size, Wonderbra and Gear for Sports. Outside the United States, we also have dominant national and regional brands, including DIM, Nur Die/Nur Der, Lovable, Abanderado, Shock Absorber, Zorba, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Track N Field and Ritmo.
We are the world’s largest marketer of basic apparel. We sell bras, panties, shapewear, sheer hosiery, men's underwear, children's underwear, socks, T-shirts, sweatshirts, fleece and other activewear. In the United States, we sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other company.
Founded in 1901, Hanes has a long history of innovation, product excellence, and brand recognition. In fact, nearly 90 percent of U.S. households have our company's products in them. We revolutionized Tagless T-shirts and underwear, we invented the sports bra and the stretch-cup T-shirt bra, we were the first to advertise a bra on national television (Playtex), and we are innovating with ComfortBlend and temperature-control X-Temp fabrics and seamless Smart Sizes bras.
Our Sell More, Spend Less and Make Acquisitions strategies are driving growth and creating value for our shareholders, consumers, retailers, employees and communities. Hanes has made more than a half dozen acquisitions, including Maidenform Brands, Gear for Sports and Knights Apparel in the United States and DBApparel in Europe.
Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., Hanes is a member of the S&P 500 and is ranked No. 490 on the Fortune 500 list. The company has approximately 65,300 employees in more than 40 countries.
Unlike most apparel companies, Hanes primarily operates its own manufacturing facilities. More than 90 percent of the apparel units that we sell worldwide and in the United States are manufactured in our own plants or those of dedicated contractors.
We take great pride in our strong reputation for ethical business practices and the success of our sustainability program for workplace practices and community and environmental improvement. The company is the only apparel producer to ever be honored by the Great Place to Work Institute for its workplace practices in Central America and the Caribbean. In the United States, the company has earned the Forbes magazine Best Place to Work honor. Hanes has won U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star sustained excellence recognition for seven consecutive years. Hanes has significant goals for reducing energy use, carbon emissions and water use and publicly reports its progress each year. More information about our sustainability program may be found at www.HBISustains.com.
unsolicited ideasHanesBrands appreciates your interest in our company. However, HanesBrands does not accept unsolicited ideas for consideration, and asks you not to submit ideas for products, advertising, etc. If you send HanesBrands your ideas, despite our request that you not do so, then the following terms shall apply to your idea submission, regardless of what you may state in your submission:
- The ideas and materials you send will automatically become the property of HanesBrands, without any compensation to you, and for Hanesbrands to dispose of in its sole discretion;
- HanesBrands will have no obligation to return your materials to you or respond to you in any way; and
- HanesBrands will destroy any materials received from you.
We're always interested in hearing from you. You can call us, write us or email us with comments and questions.Corporate Headquarters
1000 East Hanes Mill Road
Winston Salem, NC 27105
United States of America
United States - Contact us by email, phone, mail, and find a store
Canada - Contact us by email, phone, mail, and store locator
Contact us by email and find a store
Contact us by email, phone, mail, and find a store
Just My Size
Contact us by email, phone, mail, and find a store
Contact us by email and where to buy
One Hanes Place
Contact us by email, phone, mail, and find an outlet store
Contact us by email, phone, mail and find a retailer
Canada - Contact us by email, phone, mail and where to buy
General Inquiries (for consumer, product and brand inquiries, see Consumer/Customer Service above)
News Media (for consumer, product and brand inquiries, see Consumer/Customer Service above)
For corporate and general news media inquiries, please contact:
Investor contact information
Employment opportunities information
HanesBrands vendor website
We appreciate your understanding while we upgrade our supplier partners website.
The new site will be available soon!
- about hanesbrands
- board of directors
- senior leader ship team
- hanesbrands b2b
- unsolicited ideas
LAST UPDATED: May 16, 2016
By accessing or otherwise using the Site, you:
Agree to be bound and to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement; and
Affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully competent to enter into, abide by and comply with the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
DO NOT USE THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
In this Agreement, the definition of the term "use" (including variations thereof) includes access, interaction, sending and receiving information, downloading and uploading, posting, browsing, making purchases (if applicable), obtaining customer service and engaging in any other activity or using the features and functions of the Site, as a visitor, registered user or otherwise, including via mobile devices (whether through a HanesBrands mobile application or by accessing the Site through web browser software on a mobile device). We may refer to you as "user", "you" or "your"; we may refer to HanesBrands (including our subsidiaries, affiliates, brands, and operating units) as "HanesBrands", "we", "us" or "our"; and we may sometimes use the term "third parties," which, depending on context, may refer to our suppliers, operational service providers, co-sponsors, promotional partners, and others.
Under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Site for your personal, noncommercial use. You obtain no other rights, interest, or claim to the Site or any aspect of the Site at all.
Your rights include the right to create a hypertext link that leads from another website or webpage with content, material or information (collectively, including, but not limited to, the content, material and information, the "link") to our Site, so long as: (i) the link only incorporates text and not our or anyone else's trademarks; (ii) you do not replicate the Site or any portion of it; (iii) the link does not suggest any affiliation with, representation of, or endorsement by, us or causes, or is likely in our judgment to cause, confusion among consumers; (iv) the link does not portray us, our products, or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner and does not adversely affect our goodwill and reputation; and (v) the link is not embedded into, or otherwise contained within, frames representing your website unless you have our separate permission to do so. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Site be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Site from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
You are prohibited from using the Site or its Content (as later defined):
- To intimidate, harass, abuse, harm, insult, or discriminate based on ethnicity, race, age, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or religion;
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To infringe upon the intellectual property rights of HanesBrands or others;
- To violate any applicable international, federal, or state law, regulations, or rules;
- To breach or attempt to breach HanesBrands security;
- Collect the personal information of others;
- To submit or upload false or misleading information, viruses, or other malicious code; or
- To spam, phish, crawl, scrape, or otherwise collect, store, or use Content.
This list is non-exhaustive. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site for violating this Agreement including, without limitation, the prohibited uses.
The Site is proprietary to HanesBrands, and HanesBrands either owns or has the right to use all names, logos, brands, trade names, service, and trademarks which appear on the Site, as well as all of the icons, characters, artwork, designs, images, graphics, music, games, text, software, databases, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protected elements of the Site including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and "look and feel" and arrangement of items ("Content"), and all programming, codes, scripts in any form and format associated with or applicable to the Site ("Code"). For purposes of this Agreement, all Content and Code are included within the meaning of the term "Site," and the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. We require users to respect all laws and regulations that apply to our Site, just as we respect the rights of others. We will act expeditiously to remove content from the Site that we are notified infringes the copyright of others, and, without limiting our remedies or actions, we have the right to block and disable use of our Site by anyone who repeatedly infringes the rights of others or violates this Agreement. We take protection of our own rights and those of others very seriously, and we employ multiple measures to prevent infringement on our Site and to attempt to promptly end any infringement that comes to our attention.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND WEBSITES
This Site may contain references, URLs, links, interactive functionality, and other material related to or associated with websites, content, information and/or material of third parties that are not affiliated with HanesBrands. Similarly, third-party websites, including Social Media Platforms, may host and display our branded social media fan pages. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability with respect to, the functionality, actions, inactions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any third-party website. Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with a third-party website or otherwise visiting any such website, we strongly recommend that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions and practices of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functions for third-party websites included on the Site do not constitute an endorsement by HanesBrands of such third-party websites. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SUBMISSION OF IDEAS
Don't send us any of your original ideas (each, an "Idea"). If you do, you are agreeing that your submission is entirely voluntary, non-confidential, gratuitous, and non-committal. We have no obligation to treat any Idea as confidential or proprietary, pay compensation for any Idea, or to respond to any Idea, and we have the right to use or disregard, in whole or in part, any Ideas. We will not be liable for the use of any Ideas nor will we incur or accept any liability, even if we adopt, use or implement anything that is similar or even identical to any Idea you submit. If you submit an Idea to us, we will have the right to use, exploit and do with the Idea as we determine, without notice or compensation, as if the Idea was original and proprietary to us.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (Digital Millennium Copyright Act), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on our Site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent. Please DO NOT send any inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement (such as requests for assistance, customer service inquiries, billing questions, reports or e-mail abuse) to the contact listed below. You will not receive a response if sent to that contact.
Service Provider(s): Hanesbrands Inc.
Designated Agent: DMCA Contact - Legal
Address to Which Notification Should be Sent: 1000 E. Hanes Mill Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27105.
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (800) 832-0594
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Notice of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address and signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has (or have) been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully found; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our Site, including, as applicable, its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information on our Site is available for convenience only, and even so-called "expert" Content or responses to questions are general in nature and are not a substitute for professional advice. You acknowledge that people answering questions on this Site, including those referred to as "experts," have varying levels of expertise and may not have been certified as "experts" by us or anyone else. We have not and do not verify any credentials, capabilities or experience of individuals who may be identified as "experts" on the Site, and their statements or responses to user inquiries should be used only for informational purposes. Before you act on or rely upon any information on or from our Site, you should independently confirm any facts that are important to your decision and consult professionals chosen by you. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY INFORMATION BEFORE ACTING ON, USING OR RELYING UPON IT.
We operate the Site from the U.S. and it is possible some downloads from the Site could be subject to government export controls or other restrictions. If you download anything from or using our Site, you represent you are not subject to such controls or restrictions. We make no representation that anything is appropriate, permissible or available for use outside the United States and using our Site from territories in which such use or the Content available from such use is illegal, restricted or not permitted, is expressly prohibited.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. THE SITE IS AVAILABLE "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE DETECTED OR CORRECTED. HANESBRANDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, AND CODE INCLUDED ON, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, THE SITE, OUR SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM HANESBRANDS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND HANESBRANDS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THE SITE, AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR OUR FAILURE TO DO SO.
IN NO EVENT, UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTIES, BE LIABLE HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE SITE, THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU CONCERNING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE ARE HELD LIABLE IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE LESSER OF (A) ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS (US$150.00) OR (B) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF PURCHASES (INCLUDING TAXES AND SHIPPING AND HANDLING) FROM THE SITE IN THE PAST SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE OCCURRENCE ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY LIMITATION ON REMEDIES, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL REMAIN ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS AVAILABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT LAW AND/OR IN EQUITY.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, including our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives , and affiliates, and each of our respective successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), resulting from your use of the Site (including any User Content that you have posted to the Site), and/or any violation of this Agreement. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the Site and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any such demand, claim, action, settlement, or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and HanesBrands regarding use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreements between you and HanesBrands. If any provision of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the Agreement. You may be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use or purchase certain goods or services, and you will be notified and required to accept and agree in order to use or purchase them. If we fail to act or enforce any particular terms or conditions of this Agreement, it does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit our rights with respect to that or any other breaches. The Agreement, including any additional terms and conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina law and applicable U.S. Federal law, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this Agreement or your use of our Site must be brought in a state or federal court sitting in North Carolina, and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such court. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claim arising out of, relating to, or connected with, this Agreement, or your use of the Site must be asserted individually. We have the right to obtain equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction, including, without limitation, injunctions, restraining orders, and specific performance, without the requirement of posting a bond or other security or proving money damages are insufficient. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us regarding the subject matter and supersedes any and all prior or inconsistent terms and conditions. This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by an authorized representative of HanesBrands Inc.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CONCERNING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
The materials we have filed or will file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or the "SEC," contain, or will contain, certain forward-looking statements regarding business strategies, market potential, future financial performance and other matters. Forward-looking statements include all statements that do not relate solely to historical or current facts, and can generally be identified by the use of words such as "may," "believe," "will," "expect," "project," "estimate," "intend," "anticipate," "plan," "continue" or similar expressions. Forward-looking statements inherently involve many risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these statements. Where, in any forward-looking statement, we express an expectation or belief as to future results or events, such expectation or belief is based on the current plans and expectations of our management and expressed in good faith and believed to have a reasonable basis, but there can be no assurance that the expectation or belief will result or be achieved or accomplished. The following include some but not all of the factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated:
- our ability to migrate our production and manufacturing operations to lower-cost centers around the world;
- the highly competitive and evolving nature of the industry in which we compete;
- our ability to effectively manage our inventory and reduce inventory reserves;
- any failure by us to successfully streamline our operations;
- retailer consolidation and other changes in the apparel essentials industry;
- our ability to keep pace with changing consumer preferences in intimate apparel;
- any loss of or reduction in sales to any of our top customers;
- financial difficulties experienced by any of our top customers;
- risks associated with our foreign operations or foreign supply sources, such as disruption of markets, changes in import and export laws, currency restrictions and currency exchange rate fluctuations;
- the impact of economic and business conditions and industry trends in the countries in which we operate on our supply chain;
- any failure by us to protect against dramatic changes in the volatile market price of cotton, the primary material used in the manufacture of our products;
- costs and adverse publicity arising from violations of labor and environmental laws by us or any of our third-party manufacturers;
- our ability to attract and retain key personnel;
- our substantial debt and debt service requirements which restrict our operating and financial flexibility, and impose significant interest and financing costs;
- rapid technological changes;
- future financial performance, including availability, terms and deployment of capital; and
The foregoing factors and others are described in greater length in our materials filed with the SEC. These forward-looking statements and such risks, uncertainties and other factors speak only as of the date they are made. We expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained in any materials we have filed or will file with the SEC, to reflect any change in our expectations with regard thereto or any other change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based other than required by law.
REVISIONS AND UPDATES
Questions concerning the use of the Site should be directed to us, as follows:
Mail: WebMaster, HanesBrands Inc., P.O. Box 748, Rural Hall, NC 27098
Telephone: (800) 832-0594
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address, and/or telephone number(s) so that we may handle your request correctly.
Corporate Privacy Notice
At HanesBrands ("we","our","us"), we respect our customers and understand that you may have concerns about privacy. This Consumer Privacy Notice ("Notice") provides an overview of the practices of HanesBrands Inc. and its affiliates, subsidiaries and associates ("HanesBrands", "we","our","us") with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information ("PI") about consumers.
This Notice does not apply to or govern:
- Our collection and use of information in connection with purchases made at our retail locations or through our mail order catalogs; or
- Third party companies (including, without limitation, their websites, platforms, or applications) which we do not own or control. These sites may have their own privacy notices and terms and conditions that you should consult.
We are providing this Notice to help you better understand the following:
- Obtaining and Handling Your Consent Jump down to Obtaining and Handling Your Consent
- What Personal Information HanesBrands Collects Jump down to What Personal Information HanesBrands Collects
- How HanesBrands Uses Your Personal Information Jump down to How HanesBrands Uses Your Personal Information
- How HanesBrands Protects Your Personal Information Jump down to How HanesBrands Protects Your Personal Information
- How Your Personal Information is Shared with Third Parties Jump down to How Your Personal Information is Shared with Third Parties
- Cross-Border Data Transfers of Your Personal Information Jump down to Cross-Border Data Transfers of Your Personal Information
- Updating Your Account Information and Managing Your Preferences Jump down to Updating Your Account Information and Managing Your Preferences
- Information about Children Under 13Jump down to Information about Children Under 13
- Revisions and UpdatesJump down to Revisions and Updates
- Your California Privacy RightsJump down to Your California Privacy Rights
- How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Complaints Jump down to How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Complaints
Obtaining and Handling Your Consent
HanesBrands will seek to obtain your consent where required by applicable law. HanesBrands respects your decisions about the collection and use of your Personal Information. You have the ability to revoke your consent at any time subject to applicable legal obligations, and you may do so by contacting HanesBrands using the contact information below.
Certain privacy laws and regulations impose restrictions on the sale, rental and other transfers of Personal Information in exchange for any valuable consideration. HanesBrands values your privacy and is committed to safeguarding your Personal Information, hence, HanesBrands does not sell any of your Personal Information to any person/entity.What PII HanesBrands Collects
What PI HanesBrands Collects
When you use or interact with the Site, our web servers may automatically recognize and collect certain information, that could be considered personally identifiable information (PII), such as the web address from which you came, internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser/device/hardware that you are using, cookie preferences, search terms and similar technical data. We use this information in the aggregate, to measure overall Site usage patterns and trends.
- Mobile Information: When you use the Site on a mobile device or when you download or use any apps created by us, we may receive information about your location. We may also receive information about your mobile device itself, including your device's unique identifier. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services and other services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content.
If you choose not to provide certain information, this may impact your use of certain resources or services that are provided by HanesBrands. At the time of making such a choice to not provide certain information, you will be notified about the impact of your choice.How HanesBrands Uses Your PII
How HanesBrands Uses Your PI
We may use the information we collect from you and about your use of our Site for a variety of reasons related to our business operations and as set forth in this Notice.
Resource monitoring: To monitor usage of HanesBrands facilities and resources, and secure HanesBrands
premises, assets and information
- Tracking our visitors' use of the Site for internal research purposes and to enhance our product messaging to you; and
- Improving the content, appearance and utility of the Site.
- Legal and regulatory: Compliance, internal control evaluations and audits (including those conducted by HanesBrands' internal and external audit service providers), and, to the extent permitted in this Notice and by the applicable law, providing assistance to law enforcement.
HanesBrands does not sell, trade, or lease any of your Personal Information for any purpose to any third party, including marketing, unless permitted by you.How HanesBrands Protects Your Personal Information
- Resource monitoring: To monitor usage of HanesBrands facilities and resources, and secure HanesBrands premises, assets and information
How HanesBrands Protects Your Personal Information
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, database, or system is completely secure or "hacker proof." As such, you are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Phishing attacks attempt to steal consumers' Personal Information and financial account credentials. "Phishers" use "spoofed" e-mails to lead consumers to counterfeit websites designed to trick recipients into divulging Personal Information such as credit card numbers, account usernames, passwords and Social Security numbers.
WE DO NOT SEND E-MAILS ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE OR CONFIRM SUCH EXAMPLES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD! If you receive such e-mail communication, please forward it immediately to email@example.com and then immediately delete the fraudulent e-mail from your computer.How Your Personal Information is Shared with Third Parties
How Your Personal Information is Shared with Third Parties
HanesBrands respects your privacy and, accordingly, shares Personal Information with third parties in a limited number of circumstances:
- Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information within the HanesBrands family of companies for marketing and/or other administrative purposes.
Third-Parties: We may contract with other companies to provide certain services to us, including credit
card processing, shipping, e-mail distribution, changing mailing addresses, market research, promotions management,
database management, and advertising and promotion management. These third-party service providers may have access to
Personal Information or non- Personal Information in order to perform their functions, but they may not use this
information for other purposes. These companies are prohibited from using your Personal Information for their own
marketing purposes or from sharing this information with others, but we cannot guarantee security of Personal Information
and are not liable for misuse of it by others.
Our advertising partners may use third-party Cookies on our site. In the future, we may partner with other entities that will provide us with interest-based advertising (displayed on the Site or elsewhere on the Internet). For more information about interest-based advertising and for a link to a tool that will enable you to manage third-party advertising preferences, see the Managing Your Preferences: Interest-Based AdvertisingJump down to Managing Your Preferences section, below.
HanesBrands may share your Personal Information with third parties (companies and organizations) under the following circumstances:
- Protecting our interests; legal compliance: We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to comply with the law, to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our consumers, or others. If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our consumers. We also may retain a copy of such transferred consumer information.
- Aggregated information: We may share with third parties certain aggregate information (that is, information that does not directly identify an individual). This allows us to give you a more personalized experience when you use the Site.
Remember that this Notice only applies to information collected through the Site. It is possible that our policies relating to information collected at our retail locations or through our mail order catalog may permit us to share Personal Information in different circumstances, even if that information has also been collected through the Site pursuant to this Notice.Cross-Border Data Transfer of Your Personal Information
Cross-Border Data Transfer of Your Personal Information
Since HanesBrands is a multinational organization with a presence in many countries, your Personal Information may be transferred across national borders and may be accessed by HanesBrands entities as well as affiliated vendors and suppliers from countries with varying degrees of protection for your Personal Information. Any international transfer of your Personal Information will be done in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Managing Your Preferences
Managing Your Preferences
- Managing Your Preferences: We want to communicate with you in the most effective manner, whether by sending you relevant marketing materials or by operating an intuitive and informative website. At the same time, we appreciate that your preferences regarding marketing, promotions and online privacy will continue to evolve. This section provides you with information on how you can fine-tune your preference settings. To make a specific request related to PII that HanesBrands collects see Section, “How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries, Complaints and Requests” below for more details.
- Mobile Devices: Most mobile devices allow you to customize various privacy settings, such as location services and push notifications. For more information about how to do this, please contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust the settings on your device. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with your location information through the mobile version of the Site, you may not be able to use some or all of the Site's features.
Interest-Based Advertising and Do-Not Track Settings: Interest-based advertising uses
information about you to provide relevant, targeted advertising likely to be of interest to you.
Click here here to get additional
information about interest based advertising for additional information on interest-based advertising. Although
some web browsers offer "do not track" options, the Site does not currently honor "do-not-track" browser settings.
If you would like to opt-out of interest-based advertising, please click hereopt out of interest based advertising.
Please note: if you choose opt-out of HanesBrands' interest-based advertising, you may continue to see or receive online advertising from us, but such ads may not be as relevant to you.
- Cookies: Internet browser software may allow you to change settings and prevent websites from automatically setting Cookies. Some media players, such as Flash, allow you to manage local shared objects. If you do change these settings, it may affect your ability to use certain features and functions on our Site, and you may need to re-enter information when you use the Site at a later time. You should consult with the publisher or licensor of your browser and media players if you want to change the settings or if you are experiencing trouble browsing our Site.
Information about Children Under 13
We recognize the particular importance of protecting the privacy of Personal Information where children are involved, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13, unless the child is the age between 13 and 16 and provides direct consent.
If you as a parent or guardian believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided our website with Personal Information, we ask that you call (800) 283-5215 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete the information about the child from our files.Revisions and Updates
Revisions and Updates
We reserve the right to change this Notice and will provide an appropriate notification (by, for example, posting a notice on the front page of the Site) if we materially change the Notice. When we make changes to this Notice, we will update the revision date at the top of this page. Any changes to our Notice will become effective upon our posting of the revised Notice on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Notice then in effect.your california privacy rights
Your California Privacy Rights
The following are the privacy rights guaranteed if you are California resident
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that HanesBrands delete any Personal Information about you which the HanesBrands has collected from you. HanesBrands will fulfill this request free of charge within 45 days. As per applicable laws, we may extend this response period by an additional 45 days, and in case of such an extension we will notify you. Notwithstanding your right to delete your Personal Information, HanesBrands reserves the right to retain any of your Personal Information that it is permitted or required to maintain pursuant to applicable laws.
Right to Access: You have the right to request that HanesBrands provide you the following information:
- The categories and specific pieces of Personal Information HanesBrands has collected about you.
- The categories of sourcesJump up to categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the HanesBrands shares your Personal Information
HanesBrands will fulfill this request free of charge within 45 days. As per applicable laws, we may extend this response period by an additional 45 days, and in case of such an extension we will notify you.
Right not be discriminated against: You have the right not be discriminated against because you exercised any of your privacy rights. Hanesbrands is committed to ensure that you do not experience any of the following actions:
- Denying goods or services to you,
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties,
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you,
- Suggesting to you that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Right to notice of information shared for direct marketing purposes: Under California Civil Code sections
1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we
share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes.
That notice will identify the categories of Personal Information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing
purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such Personal Information. If you are a California resident
and want a copy of this notice or would like for us to delete your Personal Information, please submit a written request to the
c/o Privacy Administrator
P.O. Box 986
Rural Hall, NC 27045-0283
In your request, please specify that you want a "Your HanesBrands California Privacy Rights Notice." Once we have received your request, we will respond within 45 days.How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries, Complaints and Requests
How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries, Complaints and Requests
You may use the contact information below to update or amend the Personal Information that HanesBrands has about you, or to submit a general privacy related inquiry or complaint or request in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. HanesBrands will respond to such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
- E-mail: email@example.com submit general privacy related inquiry
- Telephone: (800) 283-5215
- Mailing address: Privacy Administrator, HanesBrands Inc., P.O. Box 986, Rural Hall, NC 27045-0283
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address, and/or telephone number(s) so that we can verify your identify and handle your request appropriately.
Last updated: May 17, 2020