EXTRA 50% Off - Code: FIREWORKS
Hanes Men's ComfortWash™ Blue Ridge Parkway National Park Short Sleeve Tee
To help preserve and protect our parks for future generations, HanesBrands has partnered with the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, to support America's most treasured places. Known as America's most popular drive, the Blue Ridge Parkway National Park meanders for 469 miles, with long-range vistas and close up views of the rugged mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands. Find Your Park in the Blue Ridge Parkway National Park that runs through 29 Virgina and North Carolina counties, linking Shenandoah National Park to Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Through the National Parks graphic tee collection, Hanes is proud to support the mission of the National Park Foundation.
- 5.5-oz 100% ring spun cotton tee is super soft and comfortable.
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel.
- Double-needle, cover-seamed neck with lay flat collar that keeps its shape.
- Hemmed sleeves and bottom.
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash.
- FIND YOUR PARK and experience places you have never seen before.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: 100% cotton