Hanes Men's ComfortWash™ Joshua Tree National Park Long Sleeve Tee
To help preserve and protect our parks for future generations, HanesBrands has partnered with the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, to support America's most treasured places. Home to two distinct desert ecosystems and named after the twisted bristled Joshua Tree, this awe-inspiring national state park is a playground for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders and star gazers. Find Your Park in Joshua Tree National Park located in southeastern California, east of Los Angeles, and near San Bernardino and Palm Springs.
- Through the National Parks graphic tee collection, Hanes is proud to support the mission of the National Park Foundation.
- 5.5-oz 100% ring spun cotton tee is super soft and comfortable.
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel.
- Double-needle, cover-seamed neck with lay flat collar that keeps its shape.
- Hemmed sleeves and bottom.
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash.
- FIND YOUR PARK and experience places you have never seen before.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Units per pack: 1