Hanes Men's ComfortWash™ Rocky Mountain National Park Long Sleeve Tee
As low as $13.98 Regular Price $19.99
To help preserve and protect our parks for future generations, HanesBrands has partnered with the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, to support America's most treasured places. Known for its Trail Ridge Road that ascends 4,000 feet with elk, moose and rams causing occassional traffic jams, Rocky Mountain National Park is famous for its high mountain peaks, alpine lakes and abundant wildlife. Find Your Park in Rocky Mountain National Park located in northern Colorado and spanning the Continental Divide.
- Through the National Parks graphic tee collection, Hanes is proud to support the mission of the National Park Foundation.
- 5.5-oz 100% ring spun cotton tee is super soft and comfortable.
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel.
- Double-needle, cover-seamed neck with lay flat collar that keeps its shape.
- Hemmed sleeves and bottom.
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash.
- FIND YOUR PARK and experience places you have never seen before.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Units per pack: 1