To help slow the spread of COVID-19, Hanes is committed to making over 320 million cloth face coverings for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Our non-medical-grade face coverings are made for everyday wear to help keep yourself and others safe.
- Wash your face mask after each time you wear it, in a washing machine or by hand.
- In a washing machine, use hot water and the highest dryer setting recommended for the fabric.
- When handwashing in the sink, use hot water and soap, and let your mask soak at least 5 minutes
- Practice social distancing; keep 6 feet away from others.
- Don't touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze tightly with a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect your environment frequently.
- Avoid contact with sick people and stay home if you're sick.
- Wash hands with water and soap/sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
If your mask is too tight
If your mask is too loose
to learn more about face mask production.