To help preserve and protect our parks for future generations, HanesBrands has partnered with the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, to support America's most treasured places. One step into Acadia National Park and you’ll feel like you have stepped back in time 5.000 years. Home to 7,000 year old glacier-scoured granite peaks, spectacular views on Cadillac Mountain, and rocky beaches amongst the rugged Maine coast, this park is one of the most visited parks in North America. Find Your Park in Acadia National Park located on Maine's Mount Desert Island.
- Through the National Parks graphic tee collection, Hanes is proud to support the mission of the National Park Foundation.
- 5.5-oz 100% ring spun cotton tee is super soft and comfortable.
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel.
- Double-needle, cover-seamed neck with lay flat collar that keeps its shape.
- Hemmed sleeves and bottom.
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash.
- FIND YOUR PARK and experience places you have never seen before.