To help preserve and protect our parks for future generations, HanesBrands has partnered with the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's National Parks, to support America's most treasured places. Despite its name, Death Valley comes alive with snow covered peaks, colorful badlands and breathtaking sand dunes. Known as a hiker's paradise, it is the perfect place to visit to revive your senses and see the great diversity of life that thrives in the hottest, driest and lowest National Park in the country. Find Your Park in Death Valley National Park located between the Amargosa Desert in Nevada and the Inyo National Forest in California.
- Through the National Parks graphic tee collection, Hanes is proud to support the mission of the National Park Foundation.
- 5.5-oz 100% ring spun cotton tee is super soft and comfortable.
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel.
- Double-needle, cover-seamed neck with lay flat collar that keeps its shape.
- Hemmed sleeves and bottom.
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash.
- FIND YOUR PARK and experience places you have never seen before.