Hanes Men's FreshIQ® ComfortSoft® V-Neck Undershirt 7-Pack (Includes 1 Free Bonus V-Neck) is rated
4.1 out of
Rated 3 out of
True to size but thinner materialThese are comfortable but definitely a thinner material. In that regard, they were a little disappointing.
Date published: 2019-09-14
Rated 4 out of
Good UndershirtsThese are good, but not a high grade. They serve as an "undershirt" and soft, but not overly "cushioned" fabric.
Date published: 2019-08-16
Rated 2 out of
Dealer Lurker from
Messed up order, I guessI hate v-necks and don't remember the listing saying v-neck.
Date published: 2019-07-15
Rated 5 out of
best everThese are the best shirts I have ever purchased. They feel great and fit well.
Date published: 2019-07-13
Rated 2 out of
Not so happy Hanes user from
Sizing is offThese do not fit the way they used to. The sleeves are shorter and tighter and the length is shorter too. I almost feel like I need the next size.
Date published: 2019-07-12
Rated 5 out of
Jeffrey B from
The absolute best undershirts and here’s why.As an avid undershirt wearer I am extremely particular about my under garments, as we all know, a solid undershirt can enhance a dull day into one full of bliss and happiness. I have a few standards that any respectable undershirt wearing gentleman can attest to - all of which are exemplified by these fine Hanes garments.
1) the sleeves cannot extend outside a standard polo shirt.
2) the sleeve cannot be too short as to bunch up in your armpit
3) the armpit cannot yellow up with deodorant crusties
4) the body length can’t be too long as to peek out below a standard polo shirt. 5) it can’t be too short either since if you bend down and your polo rides up, your kid will say daddy please pick your pants up everyone can see your underwear, so it has to be long enough to tuck into your pants, - but if it’s not long enough to tuck into your pants, it absolutely must not be longer than the shirt as to peek out below it (see #4 above) so either make them long enough to go into the pants or short enough to stay hidden beneath the shirt.
6) the crew necks (worn with button down shirts, obviously) can’t be too tight around the neck but not too loose either as to stretch out and sag. The V necks (worn with polo shirts, obviously) can’t be too high to peak above the standard polo shirt with one neck button fastened. 7) the folded top part of the lining of the crew neck hem around the neck can’t be too flimsy as to appear crumpled, folded and saggy - it must remain in its natural structure throughout the day (this is a slightly different stipulation than the crew neck requirements set forth in #6 above.
8) obviously, no scratchy tags.
9) there cannot be a seam along the sides of the undershirt (down the sides of the torso) for any such seam leaves an inevitable itchy hem that is promising to be a constant aggravation.
10) lastly, the bottom hem can’t be flimsy as to curl and roll up (required for when strutting around in just an undershirt)
I have long since hunted down such a fine garment and found this treasure in Hanes. Thank you !